Obama joins Wisconsin’s budget battle, opposing Republican anti-union bill
Obama accused Scott Walker, the state’s new Republican governor, of unleashing an “assault” on unions in pushing emergency legislation that would nullify collective-bargaining agreements that affect most public employees, including teachers.
The president’s political machine worked in close coordination Thursday with state and national union officials to mobilize thousands of protesters to gather in Madison and to plan similar demonstrations in other state capitals.
In November of 2010 the state of Wisconsin, like other states of the union, held an election.
Here is the result.
In America we have elections. If people want a change in state leadership they go to the ballot box to make that change, in 2010 the citizens of Wisconsin did just that.
The Republicans took the governorship and the state legislature through the peaceful process of democratic elections.
The people of Wisconsin have spoken.
The Democrats don’t like this!
According to the Washington Post article, the Obama administration through the activist group Organizing for America have been sending people by the thousands to protest against the wasteful spending cuts that are taking place in Wisconsin.
This action by Obama speaks volumes!
1. It undermines the democratic process.
2. It goes against the will of the people of Wisconsin
3. If successful it would have disenfranchised the voters of Wisconsin
4. This move disrespects the voters of Wisconsin
5. This action taken by Obama undermines the Sovereignty of the state of Wisconsin violating the 10th amendment to the constitution.
This is not leadership this is thuggery and I believe could be impeachable.